Flexible Learning – Smart Meter Installer to Full Domestic Gas Engineer
This unique ACS full domestic gas package is designed to take smart meter installers to fully qualified domestic engineers with only 15 days in the training centre.
The course content is covered with home study in mind and will be module based. Once modules are completed and you have successfully passed the knowledge review tasks for the module block, you will then be required to come into the centre for a formal assessment and practical (prior booking required).
When coming into the centre, we will also provide you with lunch & refreshments.
- You will cover an in-depth walk through the Gas Installation Use Regulation and associated IGEM & British Standards
- Hands on, practical skills and training will be completed in the centre
- Understanding Gas Industry Unsafe Situations procedure and their requirements
- An in-depth look at all domestic appliances and the installation and maintenance of them
- A complete understanding of energy efficiency in a domestic premises
- Safe isolation of electrical installations
- ACS Assessments
- Plus lots more of course!
On successful completion you will have gained:
- ACS CCN1 Core Gas Safety
- ACS CPA1 Combustion Performance Analysis
- ACS Cenwat Central Heating Boilers/Water Heaters
- ACS CKR1 Cookers & Hobs
- ACS HTR1 Fires & Heaters
- ACS Range cookers – automatic qualification
- Level 3 awards in Energy Efficiency for gas fired and oil fired domestic heating & hot water systems
- Safe Isolation of Electric Installations (CPD)
You have up to 2 years to complete this course if required and you can go as fast or slow as you need but of course the quicker you complete the modules, the quicker you get qualified….There is only 15 days required in the centre so you could complete easily in 4-8 weeks.
The full package including all assessments is only £3995 – Excl VAT
All training manuals, required industry documents, training materiel is included. There is nothing else to pay….
On successful completion, your portfolio will be internally inspected and sent to the awarding body (LCL Awards) for verification and issuing of certification.
Your qualifications will be automatically loaded to gas safe, so all you will have to do is complete the registration process. Only once you are registered with gas safe will you be able to work on gas installations.