City & Guilds 6219-05 Level 1 Certificate in Combined Construction Skills Introduction has been designed to give both practical hands on skills and an understanding of the theory behind it, with some health and safety for the construction industry also included.
Level 1 Certificate in Combined Construction Skills
This course has been designed to give both practical hands on skills and an understanding of the theory behind it, with some health and safety for the construction industry also included.
The course is for:
- DIY enthusiasts
- Maintenance people
- and individuals looking to take the first steps towards a career in the construction industry.
This course is run over 5 days, Monday – Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30pm
- Health & Safety for the Construction Industry
- Domestic Hot & Cold water systems, radiator removal and refitting, basic pipework understanding and installations
- Safe isolation of domestic electrical installations, use of tools and basic wiring skills
- Basic painting and decorating covering preparation, filling, sanding and final coating of walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Carpentry skills covers the use of tools, measuring, cutting and preparing skirting and architectures with basic jointing methods included
· Finally, preparation and cleaning, finishing areas ready for construction works to be undertaken
Once your position has been secured with us we will send a home study pack out with information, reading material and a few quizzes to get you thinking about the new skills you will learn. Everything you need will be provided for both before and during your course, so you will just need to turn up and enjoy the class.
Our price is just £834.00* inclusive of VAT and everything is covered in the price with no hidden extra’s:
- New up to date training manuals,
- all training materials,
- tea coffee and biscuits on tap and our famous lunches.
*You may be eligible for funding via the Government Adult Learning Initiative. Use one of our methods of contact to check your eligibility today!