This 4-day package covers everything needed to be able to undertake the Post Installation Initial and Testing of Electrical Installations. It covers the completion of relevant forms and the registration process. This qualification also allows you to sign off third party installer installations, adding to your income potential.
Areas That Will Be Covered In This Course
• Understand safe isolation of Electrical Circuits and Installations
• Understand the use of test equipment used to carry out Inspection Testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of Inspection of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of dead testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of live testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the requirements for Initial Testing, Inspecting and Commissioning of Electrical Installations
• Be able to complete and report on the outcome of the Initial Verification and issue the Electrical Installation Certificate to the Client and Competent Person Scheme
Who can complete this course?
Anybody can undertake this course. There are no formal qualifications required to be able to undergo the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (Inspect & Test) qualification, however, electrical knowledge is required.
Duration and Times
This is a short intense package which is completed over 4-days of which 3-days are both theory & practical training with Day 4 being the assessment day. We do not break this package down and anybody wishing to book on these courses will need to complete all 4 days together.
Course Cost and Payment Terms
There are no hidden costs with us. Everything is included and once your deposits are paid, you can collect all your training material and manuals to start studying straight away, if you wish. All tools are provided whilst in centre and you are more than welcome to use them. We provide lunch each day including; sandwiches, crisps and chocolate bars. There is plenty of tea and coffee with good quality biscuits available all day also.
The complete course cost is: £834 Inc. VAT
Payment terms are easy too, 10% is required on booking with a further 40% to be paid within 2 Weeks of booking and the remaining 50% due 2 weeks prior to the course date.
To book or if you have any questions please enquire using the button below or contact us on 02393 071 852
Once you have completed this course and passed the assessment process, your portfolio will be verified by our own Internal Quality assurance team (approx. 5 days). Then your portfolio will be sent to the Certification Body, for External Verification and Certification to be issued (approx. 10 days).
Why Choose HTAA?
John and the team are passionate about both training and our business, we pride ourselves on offering REAL TRAINING and ASSESSMENT processes. We will push you hard and there will be lots of home work, but we are both fair and friendly in our approach. HTAA is a family run training centre with 8 of the staff being part of John’s family, all of our trainers and assessors work full time for HTAA so are dedicated to delivering exactly what is needed, giving the best training possible.