Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
This 4-day package covers everything needed to be able to undertake the Post Installation Initial and Testing of Electrical Installations. It covers the completion of relevant forms and the registration process. This qualification also allows you to sign off third party installer installations, adding to your income potential.
• Understand safe isolation of Electrical Circuits and Installations
• Understand the use of test equipment used to carry out Inspection Testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of Inspection of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of dead testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of live testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the requirements for Initial Testing, Inspecting and Commissioning of Electrical Installations
• Be able to complete and report on the outcome of the Initial Verification and issue the Electrical Installation Certificate to the Client and Competent Person Scheme
Anybody can undertake this course. There are no formal qualifications required to be able to undergo the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (Inspect & Test) qualification, however, electrical knowledge is required.
This is a short intense package which is completed over 4-days of which 3-days are both theory & practical training with Day 4 being the assessment day. We do not break this package down and anybody wishing to book on these courses will need to complete all 4 days together.
Once you have completed this course and passed the assessment process, your portfolio will be verified by our own Internal Quality assurance team (approx. 5 days). Then your portfolio will be sent to the Certification Body, for External Verification and Certification to be issued (approx. 10 days).
Why Choose HTAA?
John and the team are passionate about both training and our business, we pride ourselves on offering REAL TRAINING and ASSESSMENT processes. We will push you hard and there will be lots of home work, but we are both fair and friendly in our approach. HTAA is a family run training centre with 8 of the staff being part of John’s family, all of our trainers and assessors work full time for HTAA so are dedicated to delivering exactly what is needed, giving the best training possible.