G3 / Unvented originally was a qualification for life but some years back was changed to the 5-year reassessment program, this was of course due to a few but not many changes within the standard and requirements, the qualification now covers Hot water in general including open vent systems.
This course is for industry professionals that hold and existing older or previous qualification that is due to expire or has already expired.
Hot water systems must be registered with the local building control as part of the building regulations, this can be done through a competence person scheme or direct with your local building control office.
- Regulations, standards and guidelines
- Principles of How water storage
- Design considerations
- Components and functions
- Installation of hot water systems
- Maintenance and servicing of hot water systems
- Theory of understanding the expansion of hot water systems
- Safety controls, discharge and integration
- Health and safety considerations
- Building compliance
- Competent person schemes
Half day, covering class room and practical revision training, with half day theory paper exams only.
We are a friendly, family run centre that really care about you and are passionate about delivering first class training and assessments processes….