New Entrant Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
This comprehensive training and assessment package of plumbing and heating systems has been collated from 20 years of domestic plumbing work. It covers everything you will need to be able to work as a plumber, either for yourself or take employment…
- This course is for people looking to start a new career in the plumbing industry.
- Builders and handyman/women looking to offer more services
- DIYers and homeowners looking to install their own bathrooms
- Plumbers that hold no formal qualifications
- Gas engineers that have little knowledge of plumbing skills
- Hot and cold water installations and their requirements
- Radiator replacement, heating system works & repair
- Hot water cylinder installations & replacements
- Coldwater storage and the safety requirements
- Maintenance and repairs of heating systems & general plumbing
- Bathroom installations & repairs
- Pipework styles, installations and requirements
- Waste works and soil installations
- Safe isolation of electrical supplies for plumbing installations
- System cleaning and chemical requirements
This intensive package runs over five weeks, Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. There is one hour for lunch with plenty of tea and coffee on tap.
Course cost is £3995 Exc. VAT
- You do have to build a portfolio with this package, however this is completed as part of the assessment process and is built on an e-platform meaning there is minimal writing.
- Everything you need to complete this package is included, there are no hidden costs or extras.
- John has been in the industry for 20+ years and this is not just a course to gain a qualification, it is to teach you how to become a plumber and it’s full of industry hints and tips that normally only come with years’ of experience.
- As a centre we help our candidates move forward in their chosen career and offer complete support and guidance, introduction to suppliers, designers, web companies, accountants.
Other useful information…
The future of the plumbing industry is as big now as it ever has been.
DON’T DELAY– there is a shortage of plumbers and the need to train for the future is now!