Full Domestic Plumbing and Heating Package
£3600 Inc. VAT
The full domestic plumbing and heating package allows practising plumbers and maintenance operatives the chance to undertake an intensive 2 week course covering a range of highly respected qualifications and branch into specialised areas such as underfloor heating and energy efficiency.
It also provides a strong base to move into the gas industry and undertake the ACS Domestic course.
Who’s this for?
This comprehensive set of domestic plumbing qualifications aims to take operatives with previous experience of plumbing and pipework to a highly qualified and diverse plumbing engineer.
It can also fill those gaps in theory and practical experience for those already carrying out plumbing works everyday, allowing them to attain certificates and put them ahead of a competitor.
There are no formal requirements to undertake the course.
This course covers:
- Water Regulations – WRAS
- Hot and Cold water systems – Attainment Cert.
- Hot Water Systems and Safety – HWSS (unvented)
- Foundation Certificate in basic Heating and Hot Water system design and specification
- Under-floor heating Design and Installation Maincor Manufacturers Cert.
- Whole House system design, installation and commissioning – Attainment Cert.
- Part L – Energy Efficiency – EEDH
Both theory and practical training in the centre alongside home study, with a mix of interim and summative assessments.
Learners will be provided with the following:
- WRAS Study Material
- Heating and Hot Water design study material