Flexible Learning – Electrical Package
This complete comprehensive electrical training and assessment package covers everything needed to be able to work as an electrician. The qualifications gained can be considered when applying for registration to Competent Person Schemes (NAPIT etc.)
Classroom theory and all practical training sessions will be completed on Saturdays meaning you do not lose any weekdays from work so you can go as fast or slow as you need.
Qualifications will be gained throughout your course enabling you to start working and earning whilst still learning, unlike conventional courses where all qualifications come at the end.
- Initially there will be a day at the training centre covering the registrations, course documentation, course training documents etc.
- The theory training elements will be mainly home study based with scheduled training elements and assessments completed in centre and when ready, you can book in the centre sessions where theory will be revisited and the written assessments undertaken
- Practical training will cover from the type of tools you will need to full rewiring and consumer unit installations, including inspection and testing of electrical installations. Once each practical session is completed, staggered practical assessments will be undertaken
- All modules will be a mix of classroom work and home work with both theory and practical assessments.
- Module 1 – Types of cable, identification.
- Module 2 – Definitions, abbreviations, symbols and electrical maths.
- Module 3 – Circuit types.
- Module 4 – Accessories.
- Module 5 – Methods of installations.
- Module 6 – Consumer units, switch gear and protective devices.
- Module 7 – Cable sizing.
- Module 8 – International protection (IP codes).
- Module 9 – Safe isolation.
- Module 10 – Earthing arrangements and bonding.
- Module 11 – Earth fault loop impedance and cable behaviour.
- Module 12 – Inspection and testing.
- Module 13 – Minimum height and distances.
- Module 14 – Certification and reporting.
- Module 15 – BS7671 2018 (18th Edition).
- Module 16 – Electrical vehicle charging.
- Module 17 – In service inspection and testing (PAT).
- Module 18 – Initial and periodic inspection and testing.
- Module 19 – Next steps.
On successful completion of the course you will have gained:
- Domestic Electrical Installer
- Pat Testing
- Initial Inspection and Verification
- Periodic Inspection and Verification
- Car charging
From registration to completion there is 2 years to complete this package, however you can go as fast or as slow as you wish meaning you could complete it in as little as 6-8 weeks.
The complete package, including everything needed to undertake all the assessments is just £5,995 Exc. VAT.
To secure a place a deposit payment would be £2495 plus VAT
At 30 days from registration a stage payment of £1750 plus VAT will be requested.
At 60 days from registration the final payment of £1750 plus VAT will be required.