Domestic Pipework Skills Course
This intensive Pipework Skills package has been put together to cover all aspects of domestic installations in mind. It covers from copper and all its associates through to modern pressfit with everything in-between including waste works and soil connections.
You will have the skills and knowledge to be able to take on any project with a domestic property and beyond this will also be a good foundation if you are looking into the gas and heating market…..
- Pipe bending
- Soldering using end feed and solder ring fittings
- Compression fittings and threaded connections
- The use of Pressfit and plastic pipe fittings
- Clipping and spacing
- Pipe protection (thermal and impact)
- Pressure testing
- Use different size wastepipes
- Waste pipes into soil pipes
- Plumbing of a variety of accessories ie:radiators, WC’s, Shower valves, Sinks and Basins
- The correct use of Solvents, Adhesives, Compounds and tapes
This course is mainly practically based with the theory knowledge to back up the skills you will learn. You will pipe up various items, pressure test them and till them with water. Both commissioning of your own work will be required.
During the course you will need to complete a training work-book and various multi-choice question papers, finishing with a practical task comprising of a bathroom radiator pipe work installation task.
- This full package runs over 6 days from 8:30am to 4pm daily.
- The complete package is just £1914 Inc. VAT
- If you would like more info or would like to book on this course, please call 02393 071852 or click the button below.