This City and Guilds Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification allows you to apply for your CSCS Green Card assessment.
Health and Safety Course
- Know the principles of the risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the work place
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Know risks to health in the construction environment
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
- City and Guilds Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (6072-51)
- The assessment is a multi choice online task
This course is run over 2 days starting at 8:30am-4pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided whilst in centre.
This course is just £510 Inc. VAT and covers all training material, handouts, registration and assessment fees.