Commercial Pipefitters/Installers to Commercial Gas Engineers
This package has been selected and designed with commercial pipefitters and commercial installers to be able to take formal gas qualifications and entry to the Gas Safety Register allowing the testing and certification of yours and other peoples work.
- COCNPILS: Core Gas Safety for the Pipe work Installer (Limited Scope) delivered with a mix of theory and practical training and assesments
- ICPN1LS: Pipe work Installation allowing connection to the appliance isolation valve, delivered with a mix of theory and practical training and assessments
- TPCP1A: Testing and purging of gas pipe work with meter connection up to 6 inch steel and 1m3 volume of natural gas. Delivered with practical tasks and theory training, real life assessments where you will be required to set out a full purge shock and fill an installation with Natural Gas, completion of certificates and calculations are included within this qualification.
- This package runs over 7 days – 8:30am-4pm (4 days the first week, 3 days the second).
- The complete package is just £1495 Exc. VAT
- Full up to date Commercial Gas Training Manual
- Printed copy of IGE/UP/2 (pipework)
- Printed copy of Gas Installation and Use Regulations
- Printed copy of IGEM/G11 Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure
- Printed copy of IGE/UP/1A Strength testing/tightness testing and purging
- Printed & Laminated calculation sheets & test certificates for use on site once you leave us
For more information or to book onto this course, call 02393 071852 or click on the button below